Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Customer is requested to read terms and conditions before placing order and it will be presumed that customer has read and accepted terms and conditions when order is placed.
- 1) General Terms and Conditions
- The consignment shall be sent to the addressee through a courier Company. There is an independent courier contract and it shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the said courier contract.
- The company shall deliver mangoes only to Pan India listed in the list of cities on website www.mangoomango.com and not to any other country. It shall be the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the addressee country i.e. the country to which the mangoes are to be dispatched, it mentioned / listed on the aforementioned website. Any orders booked / made to any other country not listed on the website, shall be considered void and shall be cancelled / terminated by the Company without any prior intimation. In such a case, any amount paid by the Customer shall be refunded after following due process.
- The company shall not be held responsible or liable in the case of any postponement, delay, interruption, holdup and hindrance caused by any situation beyond control of company or for any reason by virtue of statutory Rules and /or prevailing laws of the addressee / destination country.
- It is the fact that Mangoes are natural product and of perishable nature has a likelihood of getting decomposed during the period of transit, in spite of taking proper due care and precautions. The Customer shall not hold the Company responsible and the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the mangoes during the transit including but not limited to Force Majeure and negligence. In such a case the Company shall not be liable for any replacement and shall not refund, compensate the Customer.
- The mangoes shall be delivered during working hours on a working day. It shall be sole responsibility of the Customer to ensure the presence of a person at the delivery address for the purposes of receiving thereby acknowledging the delivery. In case of absence of such a person at the delivery address, the Courier company may keep the consignment of mangoes at the doorstep of the addressee and affix a note mentioning the date and time of the delivery. The contract between the Company and the Customer and the Customer shall stand completed and cease to exist; the Company shall not be held liable or responsible for the loss / damage occurring to the mangoes thereafter.
- The company shall not be responsible for the payment of any tax, surcharge, duty, excise or any other monies which were unforeseeable or which the Company was not aware of at the time of the placing of order of the mangoes. The Customer shall be completely liable to pay such costs if any, which are not included expressly in the purchase price.
- The Company makes no warranties that the product and / or service shall meet your requirement or that the product and / or service shall be uninterrupted, timely or error free. Based on the size of the mangoes, the company offers to sell them in three categories namely Silver, Gold and Platinum categories. It shall be the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure and inquire about the category of mangoes he is opting for and satisfy himself about the same before the purchase / placing order.
- The Company does not manufacture or cultivate the mangoes on its own, but is a mere facilitator. The Company has ensured that it procures the mangoes from authentic sources. In no event, shall the Company be held liable or responsible for any bodily injury or illness, sickness, ill health, allergic reaction, disorder, infection or disease caused by the consumption of the said mangoes to anyone.
- The mangoes offered for sale are alphonso mangoes originating from Ratnagiri and Vengurla, Davgad areas in Maharasthra and also from other region in India. The Company reserves the right to procure and provide mangoes from any other areas from Konkan.
- Orders once placed shall not be cancelled.
- After an order is placed there shall be no change in the delivery address.